Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Harrison contemplates retirement

By Jeff

Remember two years ago when Kurt Warner saw a crushing hit on Anquan Boldin and immediately considered retirement out of fear? Well, James Harrison is contemplating retirement because he wants to keep delivering big hits to offensive players without worrying about the NFL fining and suspending him.

This could happen to you.
The story from the Post-Gazette is here.

At first, I thought this was just Harrison being a drama queen. I figured he was just blowing off steam and there was no way he'd retire. But then I remembered that it's James Harrison we're talking about. The man is crazy! He's not the biggest or the strongest player in the league, but he would be the man I'm most afraid of. If I were a player in the NFL, not only would I fear Harrison wrecking my face, but I'd be afraid of him wrecking my face and then showing up at my home and destroying my family too.

No one knows what's going through Harrison's head but Harrison. And I don't even want to take a guess at what goes on in there.

Prince - Let's Go Crazy

3 comments:

  1. Harrison is definately pound for pound one of the strongest guys in the NFL. Hands down. Definately not one of the biggest, but he's a strong ox. His low center of gravity is like Casey Hamptons-not really all big for their position but ginormous meast (man-beast) objects.

    I agree with the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how the NFL is going to fine people for hits now, but they're going to extend the season 2 games so they can make more money off of hits like that?

    ReplyDelete