Friday, December 10, 2010

Guess who's in the best shape of his life...

By Jeff

This guy.
Ray Bourque is curling up into the fetal position and crying somewhere!

That's right. No. 66 is going to be donning a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey again. As a part of the Winter Classic, Mario Lemieux and other famous Pens like Ron Francis and Bull Guerin will be taking the ice against former Washington Capitals.

The story from the the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is here. 

If only they could have all of the former players Lemieux embarrassed during his career (I'm looking at you, Ray Bourque.) and let him skate circles around them again. I guess Peter Bondra will have to suffice. Tickets are only $25. I'm so there if my girlfriend lets me go.

Steve Winwood - Back in the High Life Again

1 comment:

  1. Only 10,000 seats?!?! They better open up more once they find out how huge the demand is to see Le Magnifique.

    I'm definitely there. I'd pay more money than I'm willing to admit, even though they probably won't try very hard. If you're going, let me know and maybe we can get a group together.

    ReplyDelete