Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dear NBA, I'm sorry

By Jeff

Last month I said something about not caring about the NBA playoffs because it would end up with the Lakers or Spurs playing the Celtics or Heat in the finals.

Oops.

Now I can't really specific with how wrong I was. I've only watched two full games of the postseason. But looking at the results and it's easy to see how wrong I was about what would happen.

The Memphis Grizzlies, the No. 8 seed in the West, crushed the Spurs and is tied 2-2 with the Thunder. The Atlanta Hawks destroyed the Orlando Dwight Howard (Are there other players on that team?). And the Lakers crapped themselves and got swept by the Dallas Mavericks.

I wish I could give more details and opinions about the games, but I still don't care. I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to the NBA for judging them without knowing what I was talking about. It happens.

Big Country - Steel Town

No comments:

Post a Comment