Monday, May 16, 2011

Chuck renewed for Season 5

By Jeff

Sorry for the hiatus. There is a lot going on in my life right now so the blog has been a bit neglected.

Anyway, I am writing this quick post to say "Chuck" will be back in the fall for a fifth season on NBC. Wooo!

"Chuck" got another 13-episode order, and will hopefully get another 12 or so episodes if ratings are OK. So watch get caught up this summer and watch in the fall. This is one of the best shows on television. It's smart, funny, has great action and some excellent eye candy in Yvonne Strahovski. She is good for at least four cat fights with other hot women every season.

Sorry I don't have any sports thoughts today. It's kind of a dead time in my sports fandom right now.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure a post like this would benefit anybody but me, but a post recommending shows to catch up on over the summer would be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete