Thursday, June 27, 2013

Are they rebooting 'Ghostbusters'?



By Jeff

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel the other night and events on the show led me to excitedly believe that they are rebooting one of my favorite movies of all time, "Ghostbusters".

I happily checked IMDB the next day, but there was no luck. Maybe there will be a "Ghostbusters 3" with a new squad of spirit fighters, but no remake.

So how did Jimmy Kimmel make me think they were rebooting this classic? This image.
Yup, that is Miley Cyrus. I have no idea what she's wearing, but it looks like she stole my travel soccer jacket that a teammate on my high school tennis team lost junior year...

Back to "Ghostbusters". Can you really blame me for thinking that Cyrus had been cast as Gozer the Gozerian?

We got the scandalous outfits that both Cyrus and Gozer have no business wearing. We have the wild haircuts. Oh, and both give me nightmares. At least Gozer was fictional. There is an actual chance that I run into Miley Cyrus in the world and she tries to destroy me and the rest of humanity. 

At least we know, thanks to "Ghostbusters", that if Cyrus asks any of us is a god, we say yes, damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment