Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tase 'em!

Every one has heard of the Phillies fan running onto the field and being tased. The kid had what was coming to him and made many people think of who they would like to see tased, including me. So here's my list!
  • Flow the Progressive Spokeswoman
  • Boston sports fans
  • Emo kids
  • Emo adults (twice)
  • Politicians (when they lie, which will be a lot)
  • Washington Capitals fans
  • Bradley Cooper
  • Men who like Grey's Anatomy
  • Freddie Prinze Jr's character on "24"
  • Sarah Palin
  • The city of Cleveland
  • Lady Gaga
  • Scientologists
  • The people who drink from a straw but don't touch the straw or cup with their hands
  • Kirsten Dunst
  • Pens fans who think we should trade Evgeni Malkin
  • Pens fans who think we should trade Marc Andre Fleury
  • Ben Roethlisberger
  • The Nationwide spokesperson (then he should be kicked when he's down)
  • Mike and Mike (the ESPN radio hosts)
  • Skip Bayless
  • Bill O'Reilly (and all of the other fake journalists on TV who are bias and let it show; Republican or Democrats)
  • Terrorists
  • Hitler
Did I leave anyone out? Please share your own lists.

Electric Slide

4 comments:

  1. Great idea...amazing list.

    I would add...
    * Mike Emrick (Since he screams five times per minute when he's calling a game it only seems fitting)
    * Alexei Ponikarovsky (I'm hoping it might actually put some life into him)
    * Rob Rossi (See article: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/penguins/s_681429.html?source=rss&feed=8 ... or just look at a picture of him in one of his scarves)
    * Adam Graves (Until death)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rossi is an excellent call. What a terrible column. Emrick might already be being tased. I am in a very small majority in that I think Poni worked very hard when he played. Now if you want to say he didn't score goals, which was the whole reason he was traded for, then I will not attempt to defend him. How did I forget to put Don Cherry and Barry Melrose on this list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to see the 2nd most famous groundhog in PA on the list. Ryan Braun would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the heck did I forget Phil? I must apologize for this incomplete list.

    ReplyDelete