Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baseball intro music

Seeing as my follower made a request, I shall honor it. This post is all about songs baseball players should come out to when they come up to bat. Whenever I attend Pirates games the music each player comes out to is weak. And they lose, but that's neither here nor there.

So let's get on with it. We'll start with the Buccos

Andrew McCutchen: Cum on Feel the Noize - Qiot Riot
Delwyn Young: Mighty Mouse theme
Garrett Jones: Any Metallica song that is not the crappy one he comes out to now
Lastings Milledge: Rockin' Robin - Jackson 5
Ryan Doumit: Dark Eyes - Bob Dylan (Have you seen Doumit? He has no iris, just pupil. They are pure darkness, and he sucks)
Brandon Moss/Steve Pearce: Sound of Silence - Simon and Garnfunkle
Andy Laroche: Carwash - Who cares
Ronny Cedeno: Substitute - The Who

Manny Ramirez: Because I Got High - Afroman
David Ortiz: I Don't Remember - Peter Gabriel
Roger Clemens: The Mercenary - Iron Maiden
Eric Chavez: Hurt - Johnny Cash or Trent Reznor
Derek Jeter: I'm Your Captain - Grand Funk Railroad
A-Rod: If I Had a Million Dollars - Bare Naked Ladies
Ryan Howard: Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
David Wright: My Brain - Weezer or Rivers Cuomo (You say they are the same, but really they are very different versions)
Prince Fielder: Brick House - The Commodores
Kellen Winslow: Warrior - The Scandal (I know, I know. He plays football and said he's a soldier, but I think the song fits. Just picture him dancing to it)

If I missed one or many, please feel free to fill it in.

1 comment:

  1. More amazing than I imagined...thank you.

    My favorites were Delwyn Young, Lastings Milledge, and of course, Prince Fielder.

    ReplyDelete